In the months of January and February 2019, you have the opportunity to get stuck into a weekend adventure of Ski & Snowboarding + Yoga, Ice Climbing + Yoga or a Winter Multisport weekend + Yoga!
Our very own Sandra, will be joining you and the No Boundaries crew on various winter adventures this season. Whether you’re getting stuck in with Ski & Snow, Ice Climbing or fancy a combo as Winter Multisport – you can limber up and cool down your body to start and finish each day with a yoga.
Activities will happen in the Brenta Dolomites as a 3-day weekend adventure. The participation fee includes transfer to and from the airport, to and from your adventure location, as well as accommodation and breakfast.
During the 3-days, Sandra will be guiding you through her amazing yoga class designed to set you up for a day of Skiing, Snowboarding or Ice Climbing as well as another class to stretch and relax your body after a day out on the slopes!
Whether it’s a weekend of Ice Climbing in the Adamello-Brenta Dolomites National Park, or Ski + Snowboard in one of Italy’s most famous ski resort’s Pinzolo Madonna di Campiglio-Folgarida Marilleva proudly flaunting over 150 kilometres of epic slopes, simply being within the scenic alpine environment this winter will help shake away the blues.
Saturday 23rd to Monday 25th February 2019
£299 (early bird discount £249)
- Transfer from and to the airport.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the location of the activities.
- Hotel accommodation for two nights in twin rooms (you can request a single room for an extra fee) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre.
- Mountain Guides and coaching’ fees.
- Equipment Hire
Spaces are very limited.