What information we collect and how:
- Information including your name, phone number and email address when you first attend a Climb & Yoga class or event.
- If you are attending a retreat we ask for additional information about you, including your date of birth, address, and name and contact details of an emergency contact.
- In order to process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your email subscription preferences and the history of communications we have sent you.
- Anonymised IP address data – a string of numbers unique to a computer, rather than to an individual – is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Climb & Yoga website. This information is used to monitor usage of the Climb & Yoga website.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018.
While we may use third party services to carry out Climb & Yoga business administration activities, such as online bookings, the processing and sorting of data, website analytics and broadcasting emails, we will never allow your data to be shared with another company or organisation for their use.
The details we collect will be used:
- To register you for classes and events, and to process payments. Please note that card payments are securely processed by Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. Only the expiry date and last 4 digits of the card are passed to Climb & Yoga.
- To keep a record of your attendance.
- To communicate by email with you. These email communications include receipts for your purchases, information about classes and events, as well as reminders for, or any last minute changes about, classes and events you have signed up for.
You also have the right to request the removal of any information that we hold about you.