The British Mountaineering Council (BMC) Participation Statement says that:
“The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.”
- Climbing is a dangerous sport and by taking part in Climb & Yoga’s retreats you accept the risks incurred by practising the sport. This includes risk of serious injury and death, as well as rockfall, misplacement or misuse of equipment, equipment failure, human error and weather conditions.
- Bookings will only be confirmed once the full payment is received. Your place is non-transferable.
- Cancellation and refunds policy:
Before 12 weeks – full refund
4-12 weeks – 50% refundable
Less than 4 weeks – non-refundable
- In case of severe weather conditions, the option will be given to climb indoors – if the decision is made by the group to do this there will be an additional charge to cover the cost of entry.
- You must agree to these Terms and Conditions prior taking part in our Retreats and you will be asked to sign a hard copy on arrival. Climb & Yoga reserves the right to refuse your booking without refund if you fail to do this.
- NB – only relevant for French retreats: Your hosts are not responsible for your safety. By booking on the retreat to France you are representing that you are an experienced and competent climber who does not require any supervision or instruction in the safety aspects of the sport. Further, you agree to take responsibility for your choices and actions during the entirety of the time spent at one of our retreats.
- NB – only relevant for French retreats: If you are attending our Font Retreat, you are required to purchase your own climbing holiday insurance. We take your safety seriously and believe you must be covered for any eventuality. You must be able to present proof of insurance before you take part in any climbing activity during our retreat.