Following the huge success of our Dolomites climbing and yoga adventures, Climb & Yoga alongside our partners from No Boundaries are launching 2 new weekends at a brand new location in Italy, the breathtakingly beautiful Lake Maggiore.
You will be able to choose from Sport Climbing, Hiking or Via Ferrata + Yoga led by our very own Sandra Berlin.
19th to 21st October
25th to 27th October – with a special cooking class on the Saturday night*
£349 for the weekend of the 19th October
£399 for the weekend of the 25th October
By booking your spot before the 18.08.2019, you will receive £50 off the participation fee and free flights for this adventure. Please check out the No Boundaries website for the Terms & Conditions.
Beside from any offer specified above, the participation fee includes:
- 2 nights at Casa Martelli in shared occupancy. Single Rooms are available for £35 extra per night.
- 5-Yoga Sessions led by Sandra Berlin.
- 2 days of Activity of your choice (Hiking, Sport Climbing, Via Ferrata) led by IFMGA Mountain Guides.
- Cooking class. (weekend of the 25th Oct only)
- Equipment Rental (except for Climbing Shoes that can be hired for an extra £5 fee).
- Transfers from and to the airport when joining us on a Group Flight. If you make your own flight arrangements, transfer is included from and to Arona Railway Station. Arona is connected by Train to Milano Malpensa Airport and Milano Centrale (from where a 20-minutes bus connect the station to Milan Linate Airport).
* The cooking class
On the Saturday evening, local chefs will guide you in an unforgettable cooking class experience in the kitchen rooms of Casa Martelli. The class will be focused on locally sourced food, knowledge of products and how to cook traditional and innovative local dishes followed by dinner altogether.