The British Mountaineering Council (BMC) Participation Statement says that:
“The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.”
- Climbing is a dangerous sport and by taking part in Climb & Yoga’s retreats you accept the risks incurred by practising the sport. This includes risk of serious injury and death, as well as rockfall, misplacement or misuse of equipment, equipment failure, human error and weather conditions.
- Bookings will only be confirmed once the full payment is received. Your place is non-transferable.
- Cancellation and refunds policy:
Before 12 weeks – full refund
4-12 weeks – 50% refundable
Less than 4 weeks – non-refundable
- In case of severe weather conditions, the option will be given to climb indoors – if the decision is made by the group to do this there will be an additional charge to cover the cost of entry.
- Climb & Yoga reserves the right to cancel retreats if sufficient numbers are not booked. If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any booking fees which you have paid in advance.
- Climb & Yoga will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of a retreat.
- You must agree to these Terms and Conditions prior taking part in our Retreats and you will be asked to sign a hard copy on arrival. Climb & Yoga reserves the right to refuse your booking without refund if you fail to do this.
For Climb & Yoga the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved in our retreats will always come first. As we are continuing to review and access the rapid changing in guidelines, we will contact everyone no later than 30 days prior the retreat if it has been affected by the pandemic.
In response to COVID-19, we are offering a temporary exception to our cancellation policy. When you sign up for any 2021 retreat, your deposit or booking fee is fully transferable. There is no cancellation fee if you transfer to another trip or put your deposit on hold for a future trip.