Climb & Yoga have teamed up with No Boundaries to deliver to you 2 unique climbing and yoga retreats in the gorgeous Italian Dolomites.
Hosted by Climb & Yoga’s founder, Sandra Berlin, both weekends will be packed full with climbing and yoga. You will start and end each day with a yoga for climbers session led by Sandra. She will ensure you are ready and energised for a day of sport climbing in the mountains, as well as rested, stretched and restored after all the hard work.
Sandra & No Boundaries’ team will overlook the sport climbing section and ensure a safe, empowering and fun environment to learn new skills and really hone in any techniques you want to get to grips with. Utilising some of the most scenic sport climbing locations within the Italian Dolomites, whether you’re climbing, belaying or resting between climbs simply being within the scenic alpine environment contributes to a truly holistic retreat experience.
Friday 13th to Sunday 15th July 2018
Saturday 1st to Monday 3rd September 2018
Climbers of all levels, with knowledge of rock climbing risks and safety guidelines.
£249 (early bird discount £199 until 20th June – £50 OFF)
- Transfer from and to the airport.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the location of the activities.
- Two nights in accommodation in twin rooms (you can request a single room for an extra fee) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre.
- Sport Climbing and Mountain Guides’ fees.
- No Boundaries’ team smile, support & assistance.
- Climb + Yoga activities.
- Equipment rental (Please let us know if you do require also climbing shoes).
Spaces are very limited. Book yours here.