Terms and Conditions during Covid-19
The current guidance is that we are allowed to run outdoor activities in groups of 6 people maximum (including the instructor). This means:
– We are lowering our maximum group of attendees to 10.
– We are having the whole of Bowles climbing area for ourselves!
– The group will be split in two, with group 1 starting with yoga in the morning and climbing in the afternoon. Group 2 starting with climbing in the morning and yoga in the afternoon.
– Bowles have allocated a dedicated outdoors space in a beautiful location by the rocks for our yoga sessions. As it is Summer, we are hoping for a glorious sunny day which will make practicing yoga in the gorgeous surrounding of Bowles just idilic! However, since we live in England, perfect weather is not always guaranteed. A bit of drizzle won’t stop the climbing but we understand that yoga in the cold and rain is far from ideal. So in the case of conditions making yoga not possible on the day, you will be offered the option to attend a 2-hours yoga workshop on Climb & Yoga’s online platform on a date agreed by the group.
– As per our terms and conditions, if the weather is really bad, the option to climb outdoors was to be offered. However, this is currently not possible. So if the weather is truly awful, making the climbing impossible and forcing us to cancel the event, then a credit will be issued for you to book yourself into another Climb & Yoga Day Retreat of your choice (availability permitting). Please note, that we endeavour to run at least 4 new dates in 2021.
– Equipment is still included and we will ensure everything is sterilised prior to your use. Although, you are more than welcome to bring your own gear if you’d prefer. Please be aware that climbing equipment will need to be inspected by our climbing leader.
– Lunch will be offered in take away individual packages. If you feel more comfortable bringing your own ,please advise us. We’ll not be able to refund you for this though.
– We advise you bring snacks and a large bottle of water to keep you filled and hydrated during the day.
– Hand sanitisers will be provided.
Equipment to be used on the day:
– Climbing shoes (not provided)
– belay device
– Climbing helmet
– yoga mat
– yoga blocks
– yoga strap
10am Yoga session
2pm Yoga session